HIGH SCHOOL ONLY
There is a pre-season Women’s soccer interest meeting today at lunch in Room 310.
SENIORS – You must update your Naviance “Colleges I’m Applying To” page to accurately reflect:
• All colleges applying to – including community college
• Application/type deadline (EA, ED, RD, Rolling, etc.)
• How applying – institutional or Common App
• If you’ve submitted your application
• Your admission decision, e.g. “admitted”
See Ms. Schmitt or Mrs. Ruby if you have questions.
Seniors- RUNNING OF THE NERDS! Seniors you are allowed to dress up in the traditional “nerd” garb for the annual running of the nerds. Please be certain to adhere to the dress code when making your outfit. Any questions, please see me Mrs. Caporali.
It is time to choose your senior quote for the yearbook! Quotes are due no later than Friday, 10/26, at 10pm. If not submitted by the deadline, you will not have a quote by your photo. Please keep in mind the quote can be no more than 15 words, needs to be from a curricular text, and must be school appropriate. You can submit the quote via a google form. Check your email for the link!
Attention all High School students: When submitting hours for Community Service, you MUST include all the information required on either the online form or the hard copy form. This information includes contact number, date of service, description of service, organization who benefited, and where the service was performed. Failure to include all necessary information may result in your hours not being accepted. If there is any additional information that may help in verifying the service, such as a website or email address, please include this in the notes section of the form. See Mr. Paap with any questions.
MIDDLE SCHOOL ONLY
There are a few issues that have come to Mrs. Brady’s attention. From this day forward, the following are being enforced:
1. Axe body spray is banned form the campus. A few individuals has sprayed the hallways. This is a problem for people with allergies and asthma, and it is not being used properly. If spotted, the canister will be confiscated and not returned, and the owner will receive a detention.
2. Locks on lockers should be locked (say that 10 times fast) when the locker is not in use. No exceptions.
3. No weapons, both physical or virtual, are allowed on campus. This includes mimicking a weapon with a gesture, making one out of paper, or bringing a replica to school. Failure to comply with result in a detention and meeting with Mrs. Brady.
HIGH SCHOOL AND MIDDLE SCHOOL
CPA Titans, remember to respect artwork on our walls by enjoying with your eyes but never your hands! Student artwork is to be respected and honored for the time, effort and hearts that each Titan puts into their work. Gratitude!
Students! Friday is the first annual Battle of the Titans! You are allowed to wear athletic attire on Friday, however you must adhere to the field day dress code in the handbook. No yoga pants/leggings, anything form fitting, no midriffs can be exposed and no short shorts. Rules have been e-mailed to your parents but any questions please see Mrs. Caporali. Points for wearing pins will be given!