“Unleash Your Titan Magic”
March 1, 2019 from 5:30 pm to 9:00 pm
The Titan Triad is Chandler Prep’s annual community event. There is something to do for everyone in the family! Don’t miss any of the fun including: Our Faculty Cake Auction, Titan Talent Show, Student Performances, Faculty/Student Quidditch & NEW Inflatables. Bring extra $ for the FOOD TRUCKS, Concessions, Cake Auction, Raffle and Silent Auction.
Wristbands and event t-shirts can no longer be pre-purchased. Wristbands will be on sale at the gate for $10.
For additional details about the Titan Triad, the event schedule, and Silent Auction, click here.
TRIAD SPIRIT WEEK Monday, Feb. 25th – Friday, March 1st
Friday – TRIAD DAY!
Wear your triad t-shirt or
Chandler Prep spirit wear to school.
At the Triad:
* QUIDDITCH GAMES 6:30-7pm– Faculty and students will play fun and
competitive games of Quidditch on our field!
* GAMES, BOOTHS, and INFLATABLES
Zorb Ball Races
Airbots Limited Engagement: 5:30-7:30pm
Dizzy Dash Maze
Ring the Bell
* STAGE EVENTS: Celebrate the fine arts at our school by coming to the Titan Triad and enjoying any of the wonderful stage events on our outdoor stage.
5:30-6:00 – JAZZ BAND
6:00-6:15 – SELECT RECORDER ENSEMBLE
6:15-6:30 – MEN’S CHOIR
(break for the Quidditch game on the south end of the field)
7:00-7:30 – CAKE AUCTION
7:30-9:00 – TITAN TRIAD TALENT SHOW!
* TITAN TRIAD TALENT SHOW starting at 7:30PM on our outdoor stage. Come watch a fun and entertaining show starring our own Chandler Prep students and faculty and our always popular Celebrity Judges!
* FOOD TRUCKS AT THE TRIAD
* FACULTY CAKE AUCTION and special baked goods. Several of our wonderful faculty members bake beautiful and creative cakes, as well as some delicious home baked treats, that will be available for our community to bid on in a silent auction. The silent auction will close at 8PM. A few cakes will be live auctioned at 7PM on the Titan Stage by our own headmaster, Mr. Poppleton! This year, the money will help purchase AV Equipment for our classrooms.
* RAFFLE ITEMS. ALL RAFFLE TICKETS ARE ONLY $1.00 each! They can be purchased online and at the Triad. Some of the items are from Bahama Bucks, Airsoft, AZ Ice and MORE!
Do you have something to donate as a raffle or silent auction item? Do you work for a company that would be willing to donate a gift card or service? If so, please contact Lynne at email@example.com.
Why do we have a Triad?
The Titan Triad is a celebration that can go a long way towards building our sense of community and our collective identity. Towards this end, it should be a celebration of everything CPA, of what makes us unique, of what makes us us. We are not just a collection of individuals but a group of people with shared experiences that offer us room for celebration. The Triad is an opportunity for us to let our hair down, so to speak, after a rigorous school week, as we celebrate the three A’s – Arts, Academics, Athletics!
VOLUNTEER: Many hands make light work! Come volunteer a little, then Celebrate and enjoy the activities and entertainment the rest of the evening. Click here to see how you can help. We appreciate our parent and student volunteers. CPA student volunteers will receive House points (must check-in with the appropriate leader). **Adults and children (5 and under) do not require a wristband. Students 6-18 require wristband for entrance. If you have a concern with the ability to purchase wristbands for your student(s), please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We never want this to prevent any one of our wonderful students