ONLINE ORDERING FOR THE TRIAD IS NOW CLOSED. Wristbands and raffle tickets can be purchased at the event.
This all-school festival is a Chandler Prep tradition! It is an opportunity for students, parents, siblings, teachers, and teacher’s families to come together, have some fun, and celebrate all that is Chandler Prep! There will be activities for all ages, outdoor stage entertainment featuring our wonderful school performing groups, inflatables, food, fun surprises featuring some of our amazing faculty, and of course, our popular Titan Triad Talent Show featuring students AND teachers!
At the Triad:
* 6:30 – 7:00 – Faculty/Archon Challenge – Mission of the Mandalorian
* GAMES, BOOTHS, and INFLATABLES
Ninja Warrior Dome, Giant Hungry Hippo Game, Jousting Arena, Obstacle Course and More!
* STAGE EVENTS: Celebrate the fine arts at our school by coming to the Titan Triad and enjoying any of the wonderful stage events on our outdoor stage.
5:30-6:00 – JAZZ BAND
6:00-6:15 – SELECT RECORDER ENSEMBLE
6:15-6:30 – MEN’S CHOIR
7:30-9:00 – TITAN TRIAD TALENT SHOW!
* TITAN TRIAD TALENT SHOW – starting at 7:30PM on our outdoor stage. Come watch a fun and entertaining show starring our own Chandler Prep students and faculty and our ever popular Celebrity Judges!
* FOOD TRUCKS AT THE TRIAD
* SILENT AUCTION – Personal Faculty Donations – Several of our wonderful faculty members have donated personal creations such as artwork and cakes that will be available for our community to bid on in a silent auction. The silent auction will close at 8PM. ALL money raised from the Silent Auction goes back into the classrooms!
* RAFFLE ITEMS – Raffle tickets can be purchased online and at the Triad. Some of the items are from Level One Gilbert Arcade, SOZO, Sweeties, and Steak Escape just to name a few. We will also be raffling a Sony PS4 Pro 1 Terabyte Game System Bundle and AirPods.
HELP AT THE TRIAD! Many hands make light work!
Come VOLUNTEER a little, then celebrate and enjoy the Triad activities. Click here to see how you can help. We appreciate our parent and student volunteers.