The 3rd Annual Titan Wrestling Invitational will be taking place on Friday, December 8th and Saturday, December 9th at Coronado High School (7501 E Virginia Ave, Scottsdale, AZ 85257). We will be hosting 25 teams from all over Arizona for two days of wrestling excitement!
We are in need of many adult and student volunteers from our CPA community to make this event happen successfully. Throughout both days of the competition, we need assistance with tasks such as set-up & breakdown, scorekeeping, timekeeping, and hospitality. Please find a schedule of shifts below……………
* Friday, Dec 8 – 10:30 AM to 4:00 PM (score/timekeeping, hospitality)
* Friday, Dec 8 – 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM (score/timekeeping, shift may end sooner)
* Saturday, Dec 9 – 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM (hospitality)
* Saturday, Dec 9 – 9:30 AM to 2:00 PM (score/timekeeping)
* Saturday, Dec 9 – 3:00 PM to finish (score/timekeeping & breakdown)
This is a great opportunity for students to gain a lion’s share of service hours and see some great wrestling by scholar-athletes from all over Arizona, including those from right here at Chandler Prep. You can sign up for specific shifts by visiting the following link…….